Sunday, January 4, 2009

Things I am thankful for today

1. That my kids had a good Christmas together and that my two youngest got home safely to Victoria and Edmonton in spite of the horrid weather and roads.
2. That we slept until 11:00 am three days in a row. Proving, I suppose, that the sleep of the just and of the the just after are equally sound.
3. That Tanya has found a number of her school friends and relatives using "My World", the Russian variant of Facebook.
4.That I had fingernails to remove and replace the peel and stick Cyrillic characters on my keyboard.
5. That there is still heat in our home in spite of the greed, ambition and stupidity that infuses the leaders of our country.
6. That the days are getting longer. Sunlight...sunlight...glorius sunlight.
7. That my two dogs are getting along, playing together and coming home when they are called.
8. That our friends Volodya and Oksana came for supper and the night and we visited until midnight.
9. That my New Post page is working tonight since it didn't last night.
10. That I have to get up at 8:00 am tomorrow NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted