Thursday, March 18, 2010

Health Report

A regular reader emailed me inquiring about my health, in response to a comment I made on a previous post.  I just want to say, I am better these last few days but still feeling a bit drained.

It is no laughing matter; diarrhea's the total shits, really.  It hit me when I was driving the other day and I had to stop so fast I left skid marks and nearly wiped out.

 I'm not alone, either.  Diarrhea runs in the family.  It is heritable; it is in ourjeans.

It is not a problem you want on your hands and I may have run on a bit in describing it.  Expect one of my kids will email and tell me to "clean it up" and I already have.  I think I got most of it anyhow.

6 comments:

  1. Diarrhea is almost always funnier many days after the fact - after the laundry is done and the soreness is gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww almost sounds like Crohn's disease. No joke there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to do the "runs" over to Demeur's site and see what he knows about crohn's disease since I have it. There's nothing like a quick "slip and slide" to another friend's site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I see my readers know their shit. Some of them appear to have their shit together. I expect Rob Bear will have forgotten where he put it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much for me saying you're full of crap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, one thing sure, my Proctologist will never again tell me to bend over and cough.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted