Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I need ideas

My brain is running low on ideas to keep this thing running.  Not much happening day to day that can't be handled in one blog a week, mostly of kittens for the time being anyhow.

No rants about the latest stupidity of  (pick a country), please.  If you need some I can give you a list of e-zines and bloggers.

More travel blogs about places I have been and unusual pictures related to it?

More "Remembering the Farm" trying to recall some things about my youth?

I don't do humour.  Except by accident. Though I do steal from the best and have a marvelous collection of (mostly unpublishable) stuff.

Other ideas?



  

5 comments:

  1. How about the great times we had at outdoor schools at Milliken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, both of these! "More travel blogs about places I have been and unusual pictures related to it? More "Remembering the Farm" trying to recall some things about my youth?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Pick a blog at random.
    2. Unabashedly steal something.
    3. Re-word it to suit your needs.

    And don't say I sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about taking a few days in between blogs to allow something to bubble up to the surface? I am trying to blog daily for under a month and find it onerous. You do a great job all year long. I really like the blogs about the places you've traveled in Eastern Europe, etc. Every day life in Ukraine, the shops, the restaurants, zoning are all things that give a glimpse of life in a place most of us will never have the chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid I've totally out of steam myself for some time now, so can't think of anything to suggest. But I will say that I do find your posts about your life there very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted